FOR THE LOVE OF SHOES

Designer Unknown
I LOVE!!, and thats all i have to say VERY FUNKY!.

I was actually shocKed to discover that these were actually made by a DMU (De Montfort University) studenWOW, that person did really well. I was just looking at shoes on google and there they were whoever made these KUDO'S TO YOU!!

Gotta love them

'Teyana Talor's footwear' 
Miss Taylor uploaded on her twitter and before i got the close up i thought it was a pink shoe with a piece of tissue hanging from it but when i did got a close up i fort wow there different.  
I don't know who the designer these but these shoes are definitely Different! I LOVE THEM cause there different. 
I reaaaaaally like these and would look great over some Skinny Jeans or... actually before i start listing cause so many different ways of wearing these are going through my mind they would go great in many ways Alex definitely gets a thumbs up for these!.

Designer unknown
I found these while searching on the net and i believe that these would be best seller in any store. I Love, also very different.

Jeffrey Campbell Michelle 'Heel_shoes'
I like these heels i think they are very classy! they are only $120 I thought they would have been a lot more.

Gwendolyn Huskens
I like these because they look different (and if you haven't notice already i am all about the DIFFERENT looks) but they look like something you would display and not necessarily wear

Designer Unkown
Ok in a way these are kinda ugly BUT on the other hand i kinda like them, weird i know but something draws me to them, I think maybe with the right outfit these shoes could look really really nice, MAYBE?. There only £29.99 as well.


'Chain Shoes' by Swedish design students Tove Jansson and Per Emanuelsson
When i first saw these i thought no way, but i CAN SEE a celebrity wearing these!

0 comments: