WILL.I.AM CLOTHING

I.Am clothing resently showcased the Spring 2010 collection in Las Vegas. I do like his clothing but it doesn't stand out to me like some of the other celebrity clothing lines, it hasn't WOWed meQuoted from Will.I.Am himself 'I tend to get irritated with celebrity clothing lines because celebrities aren't trained in fashion design, they don't do the real work and if fashion wasn't "in fashion" they wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole.' HA, so true! the same goes for many up and coming designers or i should say t-shirt printers PRINTING words IS NOT A CLOTHING LINE!. Will has a right to comment because believe it or not he actually attended the Fashion Institute of Design in Los Angeles so there you go he's actually wanted to start a clothing line from way back not just cause having a fashion line is in fashion!.

I.Am footwear 
i really like these this is the kind of level i want to take my footwear to i am impressed. 

0 comments: